Question: What are the negative outlooks on the place?
The opening line “THE ever expanding Occupy Wall Street movement, with encampments now not only
The second exercise I did today during my Campaign Management course is to re-purpose a content for an article on “Top 10 Things to Do in New York City…That You Never Knew About” into different online or offline channels.
1. The first channel my group chose was a simple user-generated video and content which would be modeled from videos created by Buzzfeed
2. Social media would be used as a gating mechanism and would help redirect people to the blog/website. Lucky magazine and TMZ are two examples that do this well.
3. Create a page of influential personalities that would help link back or reference back to the website.
4. A photo blog that would show all the destinations at once in some sort of montage.
5. Endorsement deal or partnership to get some sort of book deal or magazine article.
This article from Entrepreneur discusses the topic of creating an E-Mail marketing campaign. The article goes through a list of strategies to make